On Fri, 2011-08-26 at 08:28 -0400, webmaster for Kracked Press
Productions wrote:

3.4.3 out August 31st and 3.4.4 out October 5th, then 3.4.5 - November
23rd and 3.4.6 - February 22nd.
The 3.3.x line stops at 3.3.5 due out on October 19th.
The 3.5.x line starts February 8th 2012.
It will be interesting when we have 3.3.5 supported till October 2012,
and have 3.4.x and 3.5.x lines supported at the same time.  Should we
use 3.3.5, 3.4.6, or the new 3.5.x version?  That is the question.
People will have many different answers about why you should use 3.3.x,
3.4.x, or 3.5.x lines.

We will like Ubuntu with different versions out.