Hi :)
Did you manage to sort the problem out?  Were people from the mailing list able
to help?  The lists were desperately busy for a while but they seem to have
calmed down a little bit now so it might be worth asking again if there is still
a problem.

There is some documentation on these pages
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation
I don't know if there is anything relevant but the Docs Team have recently
published a couple more things there.

Also the OpenOffice forums can be a good place to get help

If you post the same problem in a number of places, as i sometimes do, then
please try to give links to the right answer (if you do solve it) in all of the
relevant unsolved threads to help spread the knowledge around a bit and mark the
threads solved so that people don't feel bad about not being able to help.
Many thanks and regards from
Tom :)