On 08/15/2011 12:49 PM, Wayne Simons wrote:
To whom it may concern:

I am a representative for Hostway Corporation. One of our mail server IP
addresses (64.26.60.136) appears to be blocked by your services. Can you
please remove the block on this IP address and if possible provide
recent examples of spam (including full headers) that have originated
from this IP address?

Please find attached below a copy of the bounce back message that was
received. If you do not handle blacklistings, can you please provide us
with additional information as to what service you use to perform
blacklistings?
You may have better luck with this on the discuss or moderators list:

That said, 64.26.60.136 is blocked/reported at 3 locations that I'm
aware of:

http://www.dnsbl.info/dnsbl-database-check.php
reports:
  ubl.unsubscore.com
  dnsbl-1.uceprotect.net
And project honeypot also has it listed:
http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_64.26.60.136