Hi :)
MS uses the older ODF standard, the 1.1/1.0 rather than the 1.2 (Extended) that
is default in LibreOffice.  You can change the default in LibreOffice

Tools - Options - +Load/SAve -
Change the middle drop-down, roll it back up it's list by 2 places to the
1.1/1.0 option.
Then MS Office 2010 and 2007 should have no trouble reading the Odts produced in
LibreOffice.  Of course older versions of MS Office can't read ODF at all unless
you risk using some weird patch.
Regards from
Tom :)