2011/8/11 Andreas Säger <villeroy@t-online.de>:
Am 11.08.2011 10:30, Johnny Rosenberg wrote:

The macro is used as a cell function right?
In that case, where did you put the macro? It should be placed in My
Macros, I think, so you need to move it there if it's not there
already.

Wrong. It has to be stored in library "Standard", either the document's one
or the global one. "Standard" is loaded automatically and a cell function
will be found immediately.

Well, I have mine in My Macros/Standard but maybe that's not necessary.

At the moment I have one cell function there and it works perfectly,
but when I add another one, LibreOffice refuse to recognise it. What
ever I do, the cell only displays ”#NAME?” no matter if I have it in
the document's Standard library or in My Macros/Standard.

Can someone give a step-by-step instruction how to create a simple
cell function? Do I need to restart LibreOffice (did that too, but it
didn't help)?
I know I didn't create the thread, but still…

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ

The functions do not contain any references to UNO objects so they *should*
work right from the start and they *should* update automatically if
menu:Tools>CellContents>Automatic Calculation is enabled and if (and only
if) a referenced value has been modified.
Otherwise recalculation should be triggered on key F9.
Ctrl+shift+F9 enforces a complete recalculation of the whole workbook.

deleted