I am really grateful for that.

Having the Documentation list show the number of pages and the date last modified work well for me. I am going to really happy when the Draw chapters come out, and I will be able to remove the OOo version off the list of documentation for the NA DVD[s] that I am updating, and then Drew can do the same for the CMS system version.

359 and 439 pages for a PDF book is a nice hefty size. $23 to $25 [plus shipping] is not that bad of a price for a computer related book either.

The introduction chapters seemed to be first uploaded in December 2010, but the first chapter was updated in June.

Calc was mostly April, but some was updated in May

Impress chapters weer all dated 31 July except Chapter 3 which was dated for the day before.

1 Introducing LibreOffice ODT or PDF 22 pages 19 June 2011 2 Setting Up LibreOffice ODT or PDF 27 pages 16 Dec 2010

-------------

11 Sharing and Reviewing. ODT or PDF 16 pages 17 Apr 2011 12 Calc Macros. ODT or PDF 17 pages 29 Apr 2011 13 Calc as a Simple Database. ODT or PDF 28 pages 5 May 2011 14 Setting Up and Customizing Calc. ODT or PDF 30 pages 5 May 2011

1 Introducing Impress. ODT or PDF 20 pages 31 July 2011
 2     Using Slide Masters, Styles,and Templates.
ODT or PDF 19 pages 31 July 2011 3 Adding and Formatting Text. ODT or PDF 31 pages 30 July 2011

Getting Started: Full book  ODT or PDF     359 pages     31 Dec 2010
Writer Guide: Full book     ODT or PDF     439 pages     13 April 2011
Calc Guide: Full book       ODT or PDF     439 pages     13 April 2011
Math Guide: Full book       ODT or PDF      26 pages     13 April 2011
Impress - no book yet

Draw - not listed so - no book or chapters yet