Hi :)
For linux there is a separate package rather than an add-on or extension so
install from your package manager rather than from inside either LibreOffice or
Firefox

mozilla-libreoffice

I prefer it this way anyway, with some add-ons for FireFox i sometimes have to
search for a similar add-on for SeaMonkey and other web-browsers but the 1
package works for both of those and possibly more.
Regards from
Tom :)