Com'on Andreas, please tell me I'm a coder. At least I try for an architect/CG-artist (could be
better though). I came into programming from Visual BASIC (I know its procedural and limiting,
let's not go there). I did a lot of VBA scripting for Excel then, mainly for result sheets which
I'm currently porting to OOo/LibreOffice.  I started out in Python about a year ago... Very cool
language. I love it.

I was saying that the construct of the book is technical and serious-minded. Maybe because I'm new
to C/C++ programming style. Its more about the communication style -- started out serious and
continued like that till the end. I actually enjoyed Norton's book on Assembly Language much more
because you could see the funny personality in the author ... Yet it discussed a language that
invokes headaches. I actually did some assembly code then ... But I wouldn't dare now.
sent from mobile device