2011/7/13 Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk>:
Hi :)
+1
Lol, i totally agree.  I just never thought about it.  I did notice someone
taking extravagant care in a very precise guide ages ago.  Hmm Ctrl+c would be
Ctrl and the + key and the c?  I got told off for using the +  one time.  I have
even been told off for using the space too but it's too confusing for a higher
percentage of people if they saw Ctrlc in a guide.  There is an old 'joke' about
spending hours looking for the "Any" key.  I think Ctrl+c is fine unless you
bump into my old, very fussy and ex boss.
Regards from
Tom :)

Well, if the rules for key combinations are what I tried to insinuate,
Ctrl+c does not mean ”hit Ctrl, then hit + and then hit c”. Ctrl + c
would.
Remember?
Compose o c ⇨ ©
I didn't type Compose oc or Composeoc…

I am not saying that I am absolutely right here, but I think this is a
good syntax: Use a space to separate key pressings, use a ”+” if
several keys must be pressed at the same time (like AltGr+Shift+f or
whatever). I have seen some people using a ”-” instead, which is okay
for me, but I think the ”+” better describes what's going on. Well,
that's my opinion anyway.

Well, enough about this, I guess. Sorry for continuing being off topic… ☺

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ