On 07/07/2011 05:09 AM, Alexander Thurgood wrote:
Le 02/07/11 03:20, Andrew Douglas Pitonyak a écrit :

Hi Andrew,
Is there an easy way to tell the form to stop showing the current record
and go to the record with a specific catalog number?

Would a Form Filter not do the trick ?

Alex
The problem is that I need to filter on a sub-form, which only affects what that particular sub-form displays. It did not cause the parent form to change. Seems that if I desire to filter what the parent form displays, then I need to filter on the parent form. I could filter on the sub-form key rather than on the sub-form values, however.

--
Andrew Pitonyak
Info:  http://www.pitonyak.org/oo.php