Hello Graham,

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011 13:39:30 -0500
Graham Martin <graham@martinlegalservices.com> wrote:

I have attached a docx file generated with Adobe's ExportPDF service (as
well as the PDF from which it was generated). I would love to be able to use
that service with LibO, but the docx output just opens as a blank document
(to my eyes anyway).

Maybe someone can figure out why Adobe's ExportPDF produces a docx that is
blank.

I'm sorry, but your attachment didn't arrive. In fact, the list software removes automatically any
attachments. So please upload those two files somewhere on the internet and just post the links to
them here.

Sigrid