It crashed on LibO 3.3.3 on WIN XP/Home SP2

Regards,
Jiri

Dne 5.7.2011 13:14, Stephan Zietsman napsal(a):
Sigrid Carrera wrote:
I can open it with:
LibreOffice 3.3.2
OOO330m19 (Build:202)
Ver: 3.3.2.2-14.mga1

whereas
LibreOffice 3.3.3
OOO330m19 (Build:301)
tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2
crashes repeatedly.

Dave Griffiths wrote:
I just tried and found no problem opening the file.

I run openSUSE 11.4 64 bit with:
LibreOffice 3.3.3
OOO330m19 (Build:301)
tag libreoffice-3.3.3.1

El Cico wrote:
I can open the file and see data and chart.

LibreOffice 3.3.2
OOO330m19 (Build:202)
tag libreoffice-3.3.2.2, Ubuntu package 1:3.3.2-1ubuntu5

Thanks for all your replies.  It seems that the responses are pretty
varied, and not really consistent.  For instance, it crashed my LibO
3.3.2 in Win7, and Sigrid Carrera's LibO 3.3.3 (not sure what OS).
But it worked on El Cico's LibO 3.3.2 and Dave Griffiths' LibO 3.3.3.
I've tested it again today, and I found it working in both OOo 3.2.0
and LibO 3.3.2 (which didn't work yesterday).

Also, I notice that sometimes it maintains the chart data, but other
times it loses it (my own case, OOo 3.2.0 maintained the data, LibO
3.3.2 lost it).

I was hoping that I could narrow down the possibilities to file a
proper bug report, but I can make no sense of this.

Regards
Stephan