Hi :)

Have you tried deleting the user-profile?  Do you have both LO and OOo installed
at the same time?  If so is the Quick Start on in either package?  If you have
OOo open at the same time as LO then they can get a bit confused.  There is a
guide to help you have both installed so that they don't clash.  I have lost
track, are you using Windows or Ubuntu or which OS?
Regards from
Tom :)