Tom,

Well...there go my excuses!

Once again, thanks so much for your help. Always, always appreciated!

t.

On 07/01/2011 04:05 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
This guide
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport
has advice but more importantly it has a link to LO's bug reporting area.  Don't
take the advice too seriously.  A lot of the info they ask for can be added to a
report later.  It's more important just to get a bug reported at the right place
and worry about finesses later.

You need to register at the site.  It's just like a forum really except that
it's not for just chatting or saying "me too" (even tho that can help).  You
don't need to learn anything, just register and post a new thread (like starting
an email thread such as this one).

Regards from
Tom :)