Hi:

I would suggest to do as this (If you have order the information as you
explain and show in your e-mail):

1) Sheet 1:

        a) Put "1" (without "") in each search engine but in column B
        b) Put "2" (without "") in each information relative to search engine
in column B too.

Something like this:

Data
Clasification
google
                                  1
cnn
                                  2
bin
                                  1
hotmail
                                  2
Sport
                                  2
mamma
                                  1

        c) Use Automatic Filter (Data Menu) and select all "1" Clasification.
Copy and paste in Sheet 2 in column A. Like This:

Search Engine
google
bin
mamma

        d) Do the same process for "2" and the result copy and paste in Sheet 2
in column B and the final result it could be like this:

Search Engine
Information
google
cnn
bin
hotmail
mamma
Sport

I hope you understand me and solve your problem.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez