Denis,

On Mon, 2011-06-20 at 08:57 -0400, Denis Poitras wrote:

Hi François,

In fact, I'm rebuilding a database that I can't no more using in my old program (Helix). In the
other program I had pop menu in each field from differents tables: prefix, first name, name, etc.
Same thing for many others databases.

Now, I want to store id number for each prefix, first name, family name, etc.

I understand that my old method is easier. So, I imported my old datas in different tables and
using a vlookup in Calc, I bring those tables in Base and make relation between differents Id.

I'll try tomorrow what Alex wrote.

Thanks for your help and for your patience, I'm learning SQL in the same time and it's not easy
as my old program.

Denis