WooooHoooo :)

So, you have fixed your own problem!?  How did you find the answer?
Documentation or experimentation?

Do you have time to join the Documentation Team and perhaps help them for maybe
a few hours a week or something?  Base documentation needs a lot of work and
there are not many people that understand relational database programs.  There
are various 3rd party documents in copy-left agreements that could be used or
reffered to to help.  If you don't have time right now then don't worry.  There
are a couple of people already but help is always appreciated :)

Congrats and regards from
Tom :)