I've actually seen this myself occasionally starting back in OOo 3.x. For me, it had always been an occasional thing not worth pursuing. That being said, however, I'm definitely seeing the issue more frequently in LO3.4 on Windows 7 64-bit. Not sure about LO3.3x. I only used that version for a few weeks before jumping into 3.4. I just kinda chalked it up to one of the multitude of bugs I've run into with LO3.4 calc.

*Chad Neeper*
Senior Systems Engineer

*Level 9 Networks*
740-548-8070 (voice)
866-214-6607 (fax)

/Full LAN/WAN consulting services -- Specialized in libraries and schools/