*Hi there*

I would like to Sign-Up for the LO MailList as I have a serious problem I wish to put on the List.

How do I join-in to this MailList?

This address was sent to me by Florian Effenberger who suggests that I post my problem to the List.

Thank you
--
*/_Ian Whitfield_/*/
*Pretoria, South Africa*

/(No trees were harmed in the production of this message, however
a large number of re-cycled electrons were temporarily inconvenienced) ////