Hi :)
I don't think there are people arguing that top-posting MUST be the ONLY way.
On the contrary, we are pointing out that if the product is to be used by more
people than are currently using it, especially if we want office workers to use
it, then we have to be prepared for many of those to be unused to bottom
posting.

I am sick of this argument.  I have never been so brow-beaten or bullied in the
supposedly Open world that supposedly encourages free-thinking and diversity.
Instead it seems that LibreOffice is very restrictive, at least on the users
list if nowhere else.  Is Libre about freedom or about restrictions?
Regards from
Tom :)