Dear users,
I'd like to have a validation cell accepting multiple items from a cell
range, to have as a result, a list of item separated by a comma.
Having as cell range
1
2
3
4

I'd like to be able to select from the validation cell, e.g. 2 and 3 and to
have as a result
2,3

Is there a way to do this?
Are there plans to include multiple selection in the validity tool?
Are there any macro around that I could use to start from?
Trying to find inspiration, I found this similar example in excel:
http://www.excelforum.com/excel-general/646619-select-multiple-criteria-via-data-validation.html
Is it easy to reproduce and customize in calc?
Thank you for any hint.
Ale