Hi :)
Many OOo Extensions just work in LO as is.  A few might need 'porting' and
others just need to make it clear that they work on LO too.  I think the whole
lot need to be moved to a safer server or mirrored or whatever.  Allegedly the
extensions were on an independent website but just how independent seems to be
questionable.  Perhaps ODFauthors might be a better (more independent) place
than TDF or perhaps mirrored on both if possible.

Regards from
Tom :)