On 05/29/2011 08:09 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
Hi :)
Things are not perfect yet.  We do need people to point out faults so that we
can fix them.  Of course we are going to be slightly over-sensitive to criticism
when we care so much about the project but we need to get beyond that and just
improve things.  What has been done so far is amazing.

Q. What is this 'we' you speak of? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
For some reason I fail to find you on:
http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/
 http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/members/
and I don't think that I've see you post code on the developers list.

Your posts containing " We do need people to point out faults", "Of
course we are going to be", "when we care so much about the project",
and but we need to get beyond that" imply that you are speaking for LO,
or the LO community at large.

If you think you speak for the LO c(C)omunity at large; you certainly do
not speak for me (no I'm not a 'member/founder/dev' & I doubt that you
speak for others on this list.