Hi.
On my macbook cmd+x, cmd+c, cmd+v, cmd+z, cmd+a, others all work.
LO 3.3.2, OSX 10.6.7

steve

On 30/05/11 10:29 AM, Anthony Grimes wrote:
On OSX, those keybindings are different. They aren't 'standard' here.
You might be right that they're blocked, but I've tried pretty much
every ctrl key combo there is and they don't work. Furthermore, I can't
even bind a cmd+ctrl key combo because they don't work either. Anything
relating to ctrl simply does not work. I don't think this is a case of
those keybindings being blocked.

And to answer the other fellow's question, I'm using Customize ->
Keyboard to change keyboard shortcuts.