On Sun, 2011-05-08 at 22:40 +0900, Thomas Blasejewicz wrote:
I run Libreoffice 3.3 on two desktop machines and recently bought a
    notebook PC too.Question:Is there a way to export the macros I created on desktops and import
    those (one file?)on the notebook? So far I could not find anything that looks
    promosing.Or do I have to write all macros new?(which would be a really stupid limitation of
Libreoffice ...)Thank you.Thomas

From "Getting Started with Macros" (Chapter 13 of the "Getting Started
with LibreOffice" user guide):

--------------------
Where are macros stored?

LibreOffice stores user-specific data in a directory under the user’s
home directory. The location is operating system specific. Use Tools →
Options → LibreOffice → Paths to view where other configuration data is
stored. On Windows XP, this is C:\Documents and Settings
\<name>\Application Data. User macros are stored in LibreOffice\3\user
\basic. Each library is stored in its own directory off the basic
directory.

It is not important to understand where macros are stored for casual
use. If you know where they are stored, however, you can create a
backup, share your macros, or inspect them if there is an error.

Use Tools → Macros → Organize Dialogs to open the LibreOffice Macro
Organizer dialog. Another common way to open this dialog is to use Tools
→ Macros → Organize Macros → LibreOffice Basic to open the LibreOffice
Macros dialog and then click the Organizer button.

-----------------

The chapter talks about importing macros, but not about exporting them.
However, when you open the LibreOffice Macro Organizer dialog, go to the
Libraries page, and select any library other than Standard, you'll see
both the location of that file and an Export button. Click Export and a
little dialog pops up, giving you the choice to Export as BASIC library,
which you can then move to another machine and import. You can also
simply copy the directory from one machine to the other.

Hope this helps.

--Jean
Jean Hollis Weber
LibreOffice Documentation Team