On 2011-04-28 14:54, todd rme wrote:
On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 9:02 PM, Steve Edmonds

On 2011-04-28 11:30, todd rme wrote:

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 6:30 PM, Steve Edmonds
<steve.edmonds@ptglobal.com> wrote:

On 28/04/11 10:21 AM, todd rme wrote:

I want to have the bottom of the pager numbers in the footer to be at
a particular location.  Is there a way to do this?  I can only figure
out how to set the top.

-Todd

I must not be understanding your requirement correctly.
Are you talking about Writer or Calc.
steve

Writer, sorry.  I want to have the bottom edge of the page number at a
particular, consistent location on every page.  I can get it to set
the top edge easily enough, but I can't figure out how to get it to
work for the bottom edge.

-Todd

Hi. Is the footer content variable.
I created a page with footer, with the cursor in the footer I inserted a
frame to the footer, I inserted the field page number.
Then I turned the frame outline off. I select the frame and right click
and anchor to paragraph. I move the frame and position it so that the
bottom of the text is at the bottom of the footer. This is consistent
then on all pages. If the footer content varies (you add a line) the
frame may need re-positioning as the frame seems to attach to the bottom
or second to bottom line in the footer. Adding more lines above the
second to bottom does not affect the position of the page number.
If the visible text can be slightly above the bottom of the footer (i.e.
so the bottom of say a small 'g' would touch the bottom of the footer)
then the frame may not be necessary.