Tom, I have not found a way. I'm used to the Excel 2003 dialogue that
allows for a chart
to be on a separate worksheet with its own tab, where it looks like a
slide in the PowerPoint. Copy & paste
in LibreOffice doesn't really do what I want to do. You can't have
everything!

mike parks
www.michaeljparks.com

On 4/27/2011 10:15 AM, Tom Davies [via Document Foundation Mail Archive]