Dear users,

I have encountered a problem since opensuse switched to libreoffice
(which otherwise runs much smoother than openoffice).

I often create slides with similar figure layout that I copy and then
insert with new figures. Example: Figures with option 1 (slide 1) and
different figures with option 2 (slide 2). Layout should be identical.

Old behavior:
When I clicked on the picture and used insert picture the new picture
size would be adjusted to the old picture (and replace it).

New behavior:
It does not do anything to the old picture, but just inserts the picture
in the default size.

Is it possible to have in some way the old behavior?
(in case not, maybe as an option to insert picture?)

Technical aspects:
LibreOffice 3.3.1
OOO330m19 (Build:8)
tag libreoffice-3.3.1.2
(open suse 11.3)

Cheers,
   Peter
--
Peter Christiansen
Email: peter.christiansen@hep.lu.se

Address:
Lund University
Department of Physics
Div. of Experimental High-Energy Physics
Box 118
SE-221 00 Lund
Sweden