Hi Linus,

Linus Paulsson schrieb:
Hi,

I have a frame style with a fixed width and height.

FIRST:
For every frame you can anchor it to page, paragraph etc.
The style frame however does not have this option, why?

SECOND (and most important):
For both unique frames and style frame you can set position. The unique
frames keep both vertical and horizontal position when i revisit options for
that frame, but the style frame reset the vertical position to zero while
horizontal position is kept when i revisit options for that style frame,
why?

I have no answer to the why questions, but can confirm, that styles of the category "frame" are very unstable. Only when you look into the Organizer tab, you are sure, what it really integrated into that style.

I get my best results, when I link my own style on one of the predefined ones. For anchoring to page it is the style 'Watermark'. So click on 'Watermark' and then right click on 'New'. Then make all your changes and verify in the tab 'Organizer' that they are really contained in the style.

My experience is, that it is not possible to change reliably a predefined style. So I always create my own style, when I need special settings, like anchoring a picture 'as character'.

Kind regards
Regina