To Cor Nouws,

Sorry about the misspelling. I will remember the "w' from now onwards.

I will try again, just replace "_" with " " (space) and you get the idea.

Instead of this that was generated automatically:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX___________24

I would like to be able to create this in the ToC and IoT instead without
having to resort to manual changes.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX_________
XXXXXXXXXXXXX_________
XXXXXXXX______________24