You are free to quote me.

On 2011-04-18 13:42, Wayne Borean wrote:
Again, do you mind if I quote? I'm a journalist, and I cover Free Software.

Wayne

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Steve Edmonds
<steve.edmonds@ptglobal.com>wrote:

This case is probably not alone.
My daughter sent her homework home from school as a .docx from MSO 2010.
It opened terribly on her MSO starter 2010 version at home, hardly
repairable.
It opened better in LO and could be repaired, completed and sent back.
steve