On Fri, 2011-04-01 at 07:28 +0800, Andy Zhong wrote:

你好,我用adobe acrobat x将pdf保存为wordx格式和word格式,libreoffice 只能打开word格式的。打开wordx格式时,文档显示空白。见附件。
when I transfer pdf formats to word and wordx document inadobe acrobat x,then I open it in
libreoffice, The word display normal but wordx shows nothing.
attachment prove it.

Andy,

I have had problems opening wordx documents created using a macro. Wordx
documents created with no macros open correctly.

Are you opening a document created by others in Word?

--
Jay Lozier
Jslozier@gmail.com