On Start Up the LibreOffice <http://forum.sabayon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23510#> Logo comes up BLACK foreground and Background colors.
Basically a Black Block.
This is only a problem with the Startup logo all else runs correctly.
So while trivial, we wonder why this anomaly?
We have tried to work this out but cannot find a solution. We searched these forums and the Web. No one that I can find seems to have this specific issue. Here are the ingredients and the attempts to rectify.

2 IBM Lenovo Thinkpads SL410 each with the Intel Mobile 4 video chip the i915 video.
..Both set to the same resolution by default.. LVDS1 1366x768
..Both are running Up to Date Saybayon 5.5 burned from the same ISO download <http://forum.sabayon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23510#> ..This occurs with Default Colors/Desktop <http://forum.sabayon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23510#> and our Current Theme setup which is..
FireFox <http://forum.sabayon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23510#> 4 = LavaFox
ThunderBird = PitchBlack
Color Scheme = Black Blue
Window Decor = Kant2
Desktop Theme = Oxygen
Icon Theme = Nuvola

We have tried from default a variety of changes from LibreOffice in TOOLS>Options>Libreoffice>Appearence
then back to default with no success..

We have installed and reinstalled LibreOffice with no success as solving the Black Logo issue. The Thinkpad with the issue is the only install <http://forum.sabayon.org/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=23510#> on which I have seen this LibreOffice issue.

Has anyone experience this problem or has seen the same problem reported or a solution offered elsewhere?

If there are no answers here then my next stop will be LibreOffice Forums.. THANKS for reading..