The problem has been fix now.
Because of the uses of the raw worksheet just downloaded from our cooperate
partner site, without modification to headlines in the worksheet. The
worksheet contained headlines with illegal char, those where isolated in a
query where I put alias in to all field in use and only used legal char.
This looks like a solution, but not quiet the solution as expected, now the
office didn't went down when creating accumulation and stuff like that.
But new trouble a raised.
Now it couldn't sort and what I haven't seen yet, the calculate fields
didn't work.
Back to square one...
The solution is remove / rename all headlines in the worksheet to only
contain legal char and not use a query.
Now it works as it is supposed to do, thanks to every one, and hope someone
can use my experience....