Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2011 Archives by date, by thread · List index


Using LO 3.3.0 with Windows 7, very often I open an .html document and
cannot get the View HTML source option.  Even if I save the same document
with a new name and .html nothing changes.  Neither when I re-open it.

I find LO replaces the HTML code I had with its own, different coding, when
saving as .html.

Thanks for any ideas about how to make it work as promised.

Ed Brandon

Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
List archive:
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.