On 03/09/2011 08:11 AM, Colin J. Williams wrote:
With OOo it was possible to print double-sided on a Brother HL 760 printer.

This is no longer possible with libreoffice.

Colin W.

Colin, are you printing using the printer icon or File|Print? The print
icon will print whatever you have set for your default printer settings
(File|Printer Settings).

You need to provide a few more details:

1. Windows? Looks that way from:
        rv:1.9.2.14) Gecko/20110221 Thunderbird/3.1.8

2. How are you printing? Printer icon or File|Print. And if the former,
what are your default printer settings set to? If the latter, are you
setting the printer for duplex in the File|Printer Settings print layout?

Note: I typically set up multiple 'virtual' printers for the same
printer; one for single feed B&W, one for duplex B&W, one for color, and
one for photo. They are all the same printer, but with preset profiles.
Saves on ink & I can easily print duplex (both sides) without having to
go into the printer settings for the particular print job. You might
want to give that a try.