2011/3/3 Alexander Thurgood <alex.thurgood@gmail.com>

Le 02/03/11 22:23, James Wilde a écrit :

Hi James,

2. Activate the data source pane (F4)

F4 doesn't have any effect on my Mac.  Cmd+F4 closes the sheet.
 Shift+Cmd+F4 has no effect.  I double clicked on the Base table and got up
something that looks like a Calc sheet with only one line.

Do you have a "Fn" key on your Mac keyboard ? If so, press that first
and while keeping pressed, press on F4. If it a tower Mac or Mac mini as
opposed to a Macbook then I'm not sure because it will depend on your
keyboard. This is something that has always bothered me with the default
key bindings that both OOo and LibO use, because most of them just
didn't work as the documentation / help stated. It is partly Apple's
fault for assigning specific OS functionality to the function keys, but
also one would have thought that the OOo/LibO development cycle would
have picked this up by now.

3. Select the data that need to be exported (Ctrl + * will select all
the data)

I only selected the columns in the Calc sheet that are equivalent.

You can select all of the data in the sheet, the import wizard will let
you choose which columns to import and how to match them to your Swedish
entries. The real gotchas are the field type detection, which seems
sometimes to have a mind of its own against all commonsense, so as
Regina has suggested elsewhere, you are better off checking that the
field types suggested by the import wizard correspond to the type of
data being imported.

Alex

We of the Documentation Team are in DESPERATE need of Mac users to modify
these key / strokes for the Documentation, could you consider joining the
documentation@libreoffice.org mailing list and see what can be done ?

Thanks either way

Rogerio