On Wed, Mar 2, 2011 at 1:06 PM, James Wilde <james.wilde@sunde-wilde.com> wrote:
...Keep an eye on the list for answers to your question, and please ensure you reply to all users

Please do NOT do that.  Please join the list so such questions and
replies will automatically go to the list.

List members please note to include Leon's email address in replies as he is not at the moment
subscribed to the list.

Then let us encourage him to join - this is exactly what we do NOT
want to do - replies outside the list (this reply exempted for what
should be pretty obvious reasons).