LibreOffice is behaving in an unexpected manner with respect to default
character formatting. To replicate, first do the following in
1. Start a new document.
2. Type a few words and highlight one of the middle words.
3. Apply a different Character style to that text. For example, apply
4. Now choose "Default Formatting" from the Format menu or use the keyboard
5. Note the formatting reverts to the "Default" format.
Now do the same thing in LibreOffice. Note that "Default Formatting" now
appears to do nothing. The character style stays the same. It would appear
that the only method for removing the style applied at step 3 above is to
choose the character formatting from the Style dock.
Is this by design?
Thanks in advance,
View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
*** All posts to this list are publicly archived for eternity ***
- [libreoffice-users] Default character formatting not behaving as it did in OOo? · missinglens
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy