Discovered two interesting 'features' by accident this weekend.  This is one of them.

I have given up on using mailmerge.  The labels never print out as you want them.  So I decided to
create a table looking like the template for a sheet of mailing labels.  I got one very unexpected
result.  Try this:

Create a table with three columns and eight rows.
Place cursor in the first cell on the SECOND row and press return six times.  The cell expands
Place cursor in the third, fourth, etc, to eighth row and press return six times.  The cells expand.
Now place the cursor in the first cell on the FIRST row and press return six times.

The table moves six rows down, and the first row is still only one line deep.

To open up the first row, you have to press return once (moving the table down one unnecessary row)
then move the cursor again into the first cell and press return the six times you need.  Finally
you can go outside the table and delete the extra row by which you moved the table down.

Not something one does every day, but someone might like to take a look at it.

//James