I used Open Office from the time it was in beta. When LibreOffice 3.3.0 came
out, I switched. I applaud what the document foundation is doing.

Two days ago I upgraded to LibreOffice 3.3.1. The updating went perfectly.
I'm running it on Ubuntu 10.10. There is a major bug in the base program
which did not exist in 3.3.0. I have a database with about 2400 records. The
form opens a little bit slowly. But the BIG problem is if I try to go to the
end of the database in the form once it opens, it takes anywhere from 30 to
60 seconds depending on the speed of the computer. I have 4 different
computers I use this database on, and all are doing the same thing. I
thought it might be a java issue, so in tools/options/java I checked my java
versions. I had the most recent one from Ubuntu, which is 1.6.0_24, and it
also showed 1.6.0_20 installed. 1.6.0_24 was the one selected by default. I
selected the 1.6.0_20 and tried it. I had the same issue. I then deleted
Iced Tea, and the older version of java, 1.6.0_20, so that the only java on
my system is 1.6.0_24. Nothing I did made any difference to resolve this
issue. The database worked perfectly in 3.3.0 on all of the computers.

Any assistance you can give would be greatly appreciated. The database is
very important in my work, and it is almost unusable in this version.

Thank you.