Le 18/02/11 12:16, James Wilde a écrit :

Hi James,

I wonder if one of our Chinese subscribers can help me.  I am trying to install the zh-CN
language pack and it doesn't seem to be working all the way.  When I install the en-GB and the
sv-SE language packs I see these in the extensions, and I can find them in the extensions folder.
 I have now tried to install the zh-CN language pack by the same method twice, and it still
hasn't shown up neither in the folder nor as an extension in Extension Manager.

The process appears to follow the same procedure as with the Swedish and British language packs,
in that I am asked which instance I want to upgrade (there are a couple of old copies lurking on
my backup disk), then the program appears to do whatever it is supposed to do, and I get up the
message telling me in Chinese to use Preferences/Language to set the language. I can do that, and
have done it (and managed to get back to English again!) but it seems strange not to have a
dict-cn file in the Extensions folder as I have for GB and SE.

But perhaps there is no dictionary in the Chinese language pack?

I have just checked out the contents of the ZH langpack offered with the
Mac download and it appears that the dictionary is in fact missing. Only
the help and translated interface strings, templates, etc, seem to be
included. This is a bug, IMHO, unless there is another reason for not
having included them (e.g. no one has worked on it to include it).

Alex