** Reply to message from Tom Davies <tomdavies04@yahoo.co.uk> on Wed, 16 Feb
2011 15:28:03 +0000 (GMT)

Tom,

I didn't mean I would try them all, just consider what would be the best for
me. Thanks.

Cliff

Hi :)

Lol, i didn't mean you have to try them all.  That's why i gave summary info and
background so that you can choose to try 1 sometime.  SliTaz would be the
fastest to try but Ubuntu is more useful for general use.  Trinity is only
useful as a rescue, recovery or fix-it Cd and is rarely needed.

Regards from
Tom :)