Tuesday, February 8, 2011, 9:47:43 AM, Luuk wrote:

Question: Do you also have (a version of ) openOffice installed?
(if 'yes', please remove openOffice & reinstall LibreOffice, and see if
problem is solved)

Yes, I do have openOffice, but wouldn't removing it for such issue be at least doubtful? Are there
other problems that may occur having both installations?