Hi RDS.

LtColRDSChauhan wrote (22-01-11 02:20)
1.  In continuation.

2.  When i run my dot NET application which interacts with Open Office
with both Open Office 3.3 (RC9) and Libre Office 3.3 (RC4) installed
on my PC, first the Open Office application starts up and the Libre
Office complains of the Calc file being locked and prompts, if the
locked file has to be opened in read only mode or a copy is to be
opened.  When the Open Office is closed, only then, my apllication
successfully interacts with the Calc file of Libre Office.

3.  I removed the Open Office from my PC, cleaned registry using
Advanced System Care and restarted my PC.  Now my dot NET application
raised exception "External component has thrown an exception.

4.  So i made a solution out of the Libre Office SDK 3.3 (RC4)
"..\Program Files\LibreOffice
3\Basis\sdk\examples\CLI\CSharp\Spreadsheet", which now raised  the
under mentioned exception

  Hello World!
Sample caught exception! System.Runtime.InteropServices.SEHException (0x80004005
): External component has thrown an exception.
    at cppu.bootstrap(Reference<com::sun::star::uno::XComponentContext>* )
    at uno.util.Bootstrap.bootstrap()
    at SpreadsheetDocHelper.connect(String[] args) in f:\Program Files\LibreOffic
e 3\Basis\sdk\examples\CLI\CSharp\Solution\Solution\SpreadsheetDocHelper.cs:line
  319
    at SpreadsheetDocHelper..ctor(String[] args) in f:\Program Files\LibreOffice
3\Basis\sdk\examples\CLI\CSharp\Solution\Solution\SpreadsheetDocHelper.cs:line 3
0
    at SpreadsheetSample..ctor(String[] args) in f:\Program Files\LibreOffice 3\B
asis\sdk\examples\CLI\CSharp\Solution\Solution\SpreadsheetSample.cs:line 27
    at SpreadsheetSample.MainSpreadsheetDocHelper(String[] args) in f:\Program Fi
les\LibreOffice 3\Basis\sdk\examples\CLI\CSharp\Solution\Solution\SpreadsheetSam
ple.cs:line 15

What is on this line 15?

5.  Please help.

Could you pls help by writing a bug report?
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

If needed, pls write and we can help with it...

Whith a bug, the relevant developers and QA people can look, ask additional info if needed... and so on.

Kind regards,
Cor

Thanks and regards.