Le 2011-01-05 01:48, Fabián Rodríguez a écrit :
Hi,

I'd like to introduce myself briefly. I am mostly interested in
LibreOffice advocacy and marketing in French, so I have recently joined
the French local mailing lists as well as the documentation and
marketing lists/groups. I provide consulting/coaching and training
services for several FLOSS products, and until recently worked for
Canonical as an Ubuntu senior support analyst and certified instructor.
I live in Montreal, Canada but I am originally from Colombia, so I often
work (and play :) in any of three languages (Spanish, French and English).

I'll be adding / updating my wiki page at the Document Foundation wiki
as I go, any comments / suggestions are most welcome.

Cheers,

--
Fabián Rodríguez
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/User:MagicFab

Hi Fabian:

Thanks for joining the Canadian membership list on the marketing wiki pages. This is where the Canadian marketing team resides as junior partners until we can grow into our own marketing space. But for now this is a cozy space to live in.[1] We are presently on a drive to have representation in all provinces.

Welcome and thanks for the help. Just jump in and help out where you think you can best contribute.

Cheers,

Marc
Canadian Marketing Team Member

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/US-Marketing/Members#Provinces