Hi :)

Thanks for letting me know.  I never found out whether the South African problem
got fixed in Ubuntu so it is good to hear that is was treated differently in
other distros.  Hmm, i guess it could be awkward for CSV files although they
generally need some cleaning up anyway in any language.

I didn't comment on the install/closing/crash problem because i still use an old
OpenOffice (still got the Sun logo) and haven't really installed LibreOffice
anywhere useful yet.

Sorry i can't help at all.  hopefully soemone else might help later
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)