Le 2010-12-06 15:38, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Am Mon, 06 Dec 2010 13:28:52 -0500
schrieb Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>:

Le 2010-12-06 10:52, Sigrid Carrera a écrit :
Hi Marc,

2010/12/6 Marc Paré<marc@marcpare.com>:
Could someone check Tool->LibreOffice->General

There seems to be a superimposed line/field in this window, in my
copy of LibreOffice RC1 FR

I cannot confirm this.
LibreOffice RC1 with DE lang pack.

Sigrid

Thanks Stefano and Sigrid:

Here is a screenshot:
http://parentreprise.com/images/LibreOffice/LOToolsGeneral.png

Sigrid: Was your check done on a Linux box?

yes, it was on my netbook with Mandriva 2010.1.
And I didn't see anything like in your screenshot.

Sigrid

Strange. Maybe it's because I updated to KDE 4.5.2. I reinstalled and still got the same results. Weird. Tried out my other 4 boxes in the house and still go the same results.

I reinstalled OOo 3.2 and the problem does not exist.

Marc