I posted this to the tdf-duscuss list, and perhaps that was the
incorrect forum for this topic.

Basically, There has been work on a DocVerse plugin going on for OOo
(LO, if you will) that enables cloud based collab tools, with reader and
editor permissions.

My post below addresses this by asking the question, "How are things
coming along?", and, "How long until we might have this functionality
available to us wrt LO?".

Below is the post from the tdf-discuss list that didn't garner any
attention in the form of responses, perhaps this list will provide
further insight :)

- -------------

Now that it appears we're going to be living (at least for the
foreseeable future) w/LO on its own and independant of OOo, I was
wondering how the continuing progress on the Google DocVerse plugin was
coming along?

They've been working a bit on it from the DocVerse side, and OOo
promised to carry this forward, yet at this point it is seeming that
most of the develoment on the Oracle side of things is beginning to
stagnate.

This functionality is currently available for mACROsFOT Office 2003 and
above, yet there's still nothing to support ODF yet.

It seems logical for us to move forward as quickly as possible w/this
feature integration which, IMNSHO, goes a long way toward the continued
marginalization of MS Office products.

Your thoughts on this? And has The Document Foundation reached out to
the DocVerse folks yet on this yet?

Kindest regards,

- --
Bradley D. Thornton