plino

Thank you for the description of cvs.  I had not thought that far in to the data format.  I
contacted the smartphone company about that particular field and they responded that it is supposed
to be a text field.  LibreOffice interpreted all the data in the cvs correctly.  The problem was an
IO (idiot operator) error.

Thanks again.

John McAtee